- As low as $854/Night
- 12 Bedrooms
- 13 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 30
- Arcade/game room
- DVD player
- Pool or billiards table
- Video games
- 12 bedrooms
- 13 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Basketball nearby
- Birdwatching nearby
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Dining table
- Ecotours nearby
- Fence around the pool
- Fire extinguisher
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness center
- Golfing on site
- Heated pool
- Jet skiing nearby
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Near the bay
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Private pool
- Sailing nearby
- Smart TV
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Unit size: 6438 sq ft (598 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water park
- WiFi available
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 30
- 12 Bedrooms
- 13 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 6438 square feet
Venture to "Beach Hive" for the ultimate family hideaway! This bright, wonderfully curated home offers any luxury one could need, including a top-of-the-line gourmet kitchen and enormous dining area, exercise room, theater room, arcade games and so much more. Take in the beautiful vistas of the Atlantic while dining on the top level or appreciating your morning coffee on the deck. Just a short distance from shopping and local eateries, your family will have everything that they need for a calming stay!
This gorgeous, Semi-Oceanfront home is what dreams are made of and features 12 Master Suites, ample space for privacy or gathering, and all of the fun features that you are seeking when visiting on the Outer Banks. Grab the family and head down to the lower level for unlimited entertainment! This home is equipped with a exercise room, theater room, and rec room with arcade games, pool table, and card table. The fun doesn't stop there. Head on out to the back yard for countless fun and sun! You will find a private pool (15 x 36) with cabana, hot tub, volleyball, basketball goal, cornhole and more!
Come to the "Beach Hive" and give your family the best possible beach vacation experience ever!
Outside: Private Pool, Cabana Bar, Hot Tub
Ground Level: Master w/King; 2 Masters w/Double Bunk Sets; Theater Room; Exercise Room; Rec Room w/Pool Table, Arcade, Card Table, and Kitchenette w/Wet Bar, Full Size Fridge, Dishwasher; Half Bath; Laundry Room.
Mid Level: 4 Masters w/King; Master w/Double Bunk and Bunk Set; Master w/2 Twins; Seating Area.
Upper Level: Great Room; Kitchen w/2 Refrigerators, 4 Ovens, 2 Stoves, and 2 Dishwashers; Dining Area; 3 Masters w/King.
Pool Size: 15x36
**2023 Pool Dates: 4/29 -10/6**
**2024 Pool Dates: 5/4 - 10/11**
POOL HEAT $450
Please note that pool heat can only raise the temperature 10 degrees higher than the consistent ambient air temperature (60 degrees and higher), and that pool heat systems vary in capability based on temperature and other factors.
**Please be advised video surveillance equipment is installed outside the home on the floodlights.**
About the Area
Located near the beach, this vacation home is in Whalehead Beach, a neighborhood in Corolla. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Outer Banks Beaches and Currituck Beach, while Outer Banks Center for Wildlife Education and Wild Horse Museum are cultural highlights. Corolla Adventure Golf and Bumper Cars and Corolla Raceway are also worth visiting. Jet skiing, windsurfing, and sailing offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with ecotours nearby.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Booking the best Corolla rental home experience:
When to book a Currituck rental home & When to go:
- June, July, and August are high season in Corolla. Reserve your Currituck rental in Fall or Spring months to get the benefit of gorgeous weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities.
- Reserve your vacation home as early as possible. Rental schedules usually open twelve months in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many families book their Summer rentals during Thanksgiving and Christmas get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner if your family qualifies for a price reduction or discount.
- Booking websites usually offer their guests an option to add vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which usually will cost between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed vacation time as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for more information.
- Look for your local Currituck visitors guide magazine when you check-in. If your rental doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great local articles, visitors guides have offers and deals for local attractions, tours, restaurants, and shops.
Selecting the perfect rental home in Corolla:
- Begin by choosing vacation dates and a budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and the configuration your group requires. C7952 NEW for 2023! SEMI-OCEANFRONT! POOL, ARCADE, THEATER ROOM, FITNESS ROOM has 12 bedrooms and 13 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Currituck rentals search.
- Precise details about bedrooms and bed counts is regularly accessible online. If you don't see them listed, reach out to the property manager before you reserve your home. Note that most property listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which usually includes pull-out couches. You'll need to determine what configuration is best for your family.
- Visiting for a single attraction or event? Try a map search to locate nearby rentals.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for those with limited mobility. Make certain to inquire about specialized equipment and wheel chair accessibility.
- Some rental properties allow pets, and some do not. Allowable types of pet, weight and breeds may be restricted, and added charges may apply. Ask the property manager about pet restrictions before booking.
Considerations for your stay:
- Get the owner's contact number and check in/check out procedures for your . Store the manager's information in your smartphone.
- To make sure no damages are attributed to your family's stay, make a record of any problem areas during arrival. message the host right away to record any pre-existing damages. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having the recorded problems and contact attempts will be valuable.
- Hosts are available to help! Don't be shy to ask questions during your stay.
- Respect the neighborhood. Often times, surrounding homes are filled by local residents. Respecting noise limits and parking policies reduces conflict and allows everyone to enjoy their day.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Neighbors can usually point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to get the best seafood, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Keep your rental home locked while you are gone! Don't let thieves spoil your family vacation.
- Double-check every room of the vacation property to make sure that you've packed all of your belongings at departure. Check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Inspect the rental one final time and scan for damage. We recommend walking through with the host whenever possible. If the manager isn't available, take photographs of the property to record its condition.
- Leave a review! Hosts rely on good feedback to stimulate more reservations. They'll be much obliged for your review. Alternatively, if something went awry, other families will be thankful you shared your review and help them have the best future vacation. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to remedy it.
- Sundogs - 1.5 miles
- Big Buck's Homemade Ice Cream - 1.5 miles
- Big Buck's Homemade Ice Cream - 1.6 miles
- Mike Dianna's Grill Room - 1.7 miles
- Island Smoothie Cafe - 3.3 miles
- Pizzazz Pizza Company - 3.3 miles
- Low Tide Bar & Grill - 5.0 miles
- Oishii Poke Sushi - 1.5 miles
- Miss Kitty's Old Time Photos & Gifts - 1.6 miles
- Kitty Hawk Surf Co. - 1.4 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 1.4 miles
- Bob's Wild Horse Adventure Tours - 1.4 miles
- Kitty Hawk Surf Co. - 1.7 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 1.7 miles
- Corolla Raceway - 1.7 miles
- Pirates Island at Corolla Light Town Center - 1.7 miles