- 5 Bedrooms
- 5.5 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 12
- Baby Equipment (see description)
- Dogs Allowed
- Heated Pool
- Hot Tub
- Internet Access
- Keyless Entry
- Non Smoking
- Private Pool
- Rec Room
About this Property
This thoroughly supplied home is just a brief walk to Whalehead Beach and just mins. to the Currituck Golf Course, Tim Buck II shopping center (complete with putt-putt, bumper cars and boats, game room, and go-karts), The Whalehead Club (home of the ideal OBX sunset) and the Corolla Lighthouse. Wake up to a sunrise over the beach and end your day with a sunset on the sound because McCormick's Spice of Life has excellent vistas of both.
Game room with ping pong table, 37" HDTV/DVD player and cable TV, mini refrigerator, microwave, futon and full bath.
4 bedrooms - all with cable TV, DVD player, all with granite baths. (2 master bedrooms 1 with King, 1 with Queen; 1 with Queen and 1 with 2 Bunk sets share a bath); open sitting area with Double futon, laundry. Wrap around decks.
Sizable great room with entertainment center (42" plasma HDTV, Disney and HBO, Hitachi home theater system with Bluetooth, DVD player, multi disc player/tuner), dining table and kitchen counter seats 16, well supplied kitchen with 2 fridges with icemakers, dishwasher, Keurig and Mr. Coffee style coffee maker, master bedroom (with King with flat screen TV, hottub tub and outdoor space access), enormous decking with great vistas of the sea and sound.
- Sun Fish Grill - 0.9 miles
- Sundogs - 1.0 miles
- Big Buck's Homemade Ice Cream - 1.2 miles
- Mike Dianna's Grill Room - 1.2 miles
- Pizzazz Pizza Company - 2.8 miles
- Off The Wall Taphouse - 2.8 miles
- Outer Banks Coffee Company - 1.0 miles
- Subway - 1.0 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 0.9 miles
- Kitty Hawk Surf Co. - 0.9 miles
- Corolla Parasail - 1.2 miles
- Kitty Hawk Surf Co. - 1.2 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 1.2 miles
- North Beach Watersports - 1.6 miles
- Back Country Safari Tours - 2.2 miles
- Pirates Island at Corolla Light Town Center - 2.2 miles